Conferences, Meetings and Office Space
Do you run a business from home or have offices in or around the Fairford area but lack the space for meetings? Perhaps you need a venue for conferences or training event? If so, then we can cater for your needs.
We have outstanding conference, meeting room and event facilities to meet every need at highly competitive rates. We have a variety of rooms available.
The small meeting room (Heritage Room) is located on the ground floor and can hold up to 25 people.
This room is perfect for meetings, small seminars and for hire as office space. WiFi is available in this room.
There is both a tea point and WCs located adjacent to this room.
For larger meetings the Barker Room is available, this room holds up to 35 people, it is adjacent to the kitchen with access via a hatch.
It is situated on the ground floor, has hard flooring and patio doors which open out onto the courtyard.
Hearing loop and WiFi are available in this room.
For larger conferences and training sessions we have a large room
available on the ground floor (Farmor Room) that can accommodate around 110 people.
This room is adjacent to the main kitchen and is equipped with an automated projector / screen, sound system and hearing loop system. There is also WiFi available for use in this room.
- Modern surroundings recently refurbished to a high standard
- Rooms of various sizes suitable from small meetings to conferences
- Highly competitive rates
- Book by hour, half or day rate
- WiFi / broadband connection
- Disabled access and disabled toilets
- Ample public parking
- PA system & microphone
- TV and DVD player
- Flipcharts / whiteboards
- Projector and screen
- Hearing loop system
- Kitchen facilities
- Tea/Coffee in room of hire
- Buffet lunch and refreshments (ordered to site but self service)
Large Conference Room
Large Conference Room/Hard Floor
DVD Player / TV and WiFi
Boardfroom, Hard Floor, WiFi
For bookings over a longer period of time or regular bookings prices are negotiable, please contact the office to discuss your requirements.
If you require refreshments or buffet lunch these can be arranged at an extra charge, please speak to a member of booking staff regarding this.
- Kitchen Facilities are available @ £5 per hour.
- Room Set Up charge £10
- Cleaning Service if requested: £10 for first 30 minutes and then at £10 per hour per. Final charge will be based on the actual time taken by the cleaner.
If you would like to discuss your requirements or would like to arrange a tour of the building please contact the bookings team on 01285 711571 or email email@example.com