There are 6 lettable rooms available for hire as well as a modern kitchen, elegant glass walkway and alfresco dining space / courtyard. The lettable rooms vary in size from a small meeting room to large rooms which will accommodate 100 or more, and there is also a large office suitable for business meetings.
Rooms can be booked by the hour or for longer periods, and there are concessionary rates for locals and for regular bookings.
On the ground floor, holds up to 110 people in a bright environment. Suitable for large meetings, receptions, parties, conferences, seminars, community events etc.
This room has a hearing loop / sound system, WiFi and automated projector / screen.
On the ground floor, has a timeline highlighting the history of Fairford.
Suitable for meetings and displays etc. and has a built-in CD/DVD player and WiFi. Holds 30.
On the ground floor, acts as Council chamber but is also open for public hire. With patio doors opening to the courtyard, the room, which has a hardwood floor, holds 35.
Hearing loop and WiFi are available in this room.
On the first floor can accommodate 104 people. It has a hard floor so is very versatile and suitable for a wide range of activities.
It has a sink area at one end of the room and has toilet and small tea room adjacent.
Pool and table tennis tables are available for use in this room.
On the ground floor, a light and airy private space. Suitable for a 1:1 meeting or workspace.
Courtyard and Glazed Walkway
Available for hire, usually in addition to one of the other rooms.
The kitchen is available for hire for light refreshments and buffets. It is fully fitted with sinks, worktops, electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave and constant water boiler.
Facilities for light refreshments are accessible from all rooms, there is either a sink / kettle in each room or a tea point adjacent.
- The Centre is fully insured and licensed for music and dancing and the consumption of alcohol.
- Sale of alcohol is only permitted with written authorisation from FCC tructees.
- There is ample free parking nearby.
- The building has disabled access with a disabled toilet on each floor and two lifts.
- Chairs and tables appropriate for each room are available free of charge and should be reserved at time of room booking.
- WiFi, automated projector/screen, hearing loop and a sound system are all installed in the centre.
- Other equipment such as laptop, flipcharts, whiteboard, microphones, portable projector, etc. are available for hire.
Photocopying, fax, email, printing and secretarial services can be made available at a small charge.
Rates from 1st October 2019
Current Room hire rates, £ per hour:
Setting up Fee £10/hr
Locking up / Cleaning Fee £10/hr
Regular Users £9.00
Regular Users £4.75
Regular Users £7.00
Regular Users £6.60
Regular Users £4.50
Regular Users £5.00
Regular Users £5.00
Setting up Fee - £10/hr
Locking up / Cleaning Fee - £10/hr
Weekend rates are effective on Friday evenings, all day Saturday and Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Min booking of 2 hours at weekends.
Min booking of 1 hour during the week.